Monday, February 25, 2008

My Secret Weapon

A lot of people choose the supplement route to get in shape. Personally, I believe supplements are great. I've used several since graduating high school and seen noticeable results with most of them. Right now, I'm taking a multivitamin and whey protein.


Over the summer I experimented with Nitrous Oxide and discovered it was great. NO dilates blood vessels and provides focus unlike any other. I tried naNO Vapor from Muscletech and it was awesome.

I totally recommend it to anyone who wants to have a workout breakthrough.

http://www.vaporexperience.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea i tried that too. but i stopped because i'm not really sure exactly what nitrous oxide is...do you know?

Anonymous said...

can girls use this?? ..i just want to get toned